- You’re open to some new ideas and understand your purpose.
- You’re well rested and you feel great! You know exactly where you’re going with your self and what you need to start or stop in order to get there. You have the resources you need to grow, and the skills to keep the process efficient, not overwhelming.
- You’re in on a big, awesome secret: you don’t have to know everything, you just have to know the right things. And you do!
- You know you will be in a state of grief in different levels, during different seasons, and you will embrace it but continue to grow despite the limp you have.
The Widow Maven is a private, members only, resource based online community.
Within the private, members-only area, you’ll find an ever growing library of information, articles, testimonials, videos and quips we’ve gathered to bring our message of inspiration, growth and hope to all of you by taking tiny steps that lead to healthy results. Check out the advice and recommendations from our expert contributors, Michelle’s helpful videos, articles and private forum offering guidance to help you through this process.
For a membership of just $19.99 a month you get 365 days of uninterrupted access – where you’ll find:
- Discussion Forums in Facebook moderated by Michelle Hensley
- Our resource library of articles, videos and testimonials
- Advice and suggestions from expert contributors
- Helpful and practical videos on a number of topics
- Access to our ever growing library of resources
- Be inspired to finish your journey and to look forward to your new future
- A private place to share the story of your divorce journey and learn from other women on their path
This will give you a good start to walk out of the pain points of loss and into practical living and thriving.